Silver Lake Yearbook InformationSenior year is here and it’s time to start planning for The Torch, your high school yearbook! Please refer to the following for important upcoming dates and deadlines:
- Portraits from Prestige by Lifetouch: If you plan to have your senior yearbook portrait taken by Prestige by Lifetouch and you were unable to make one of the appointment dates during the summer, there are 5 more dates available:
- September 10th, October 8th & 22nd from 9-3 at Herring Run in Pembroke
- November 3rd and 4th from 2:30-8 at Silver Lake in the Large Group Room
- Visit www.photoappointment.com with password SLRHS to sign up for an appointment if you have misplaced or did not receive an appointment card.
- Additional information
- Portraits from Personal Photographers: You may submit a portrait by your own personal photographer by November 4th online through the community upload section of the yearbook website. Submission guidelines and links for community upload are available on the school website HERE
- Quotes and Thank You: Each year, seniors have the opportunity to submit a quote and thank you to appear alongside their senior portrait. The quote and thank you Google form will be sent to school email accounts and is due back by November 4th.
- Parent Ads: Please visit www.schoolyearbookads.com and search for Silver Lake to purchase an ad. To take advantage of the lowest possible prices, please submit all materials and payments by October 14th. Prices will increase after this date and the final deadline to order is January 6th. Information regarding specific ad pricing and other details are available HERE
- Yearbook Orders: Lock in your yearbook order by November 14th to take advantage of the lowest pricing of $75! You can order online at ybpay.com (use the code 11335317) or complete an order form and drop it off in box in the main office along with your payment (please put in an envelope.) The last day to order a yearbook to guarantee a copy is February 5th.
Yearbook Announcement From the Editors
The yearbook staff is trying to make the best possible yearbook and we need your help! We want to include everyone, so please send any pictures you have in.
We are looking for pictures of the following:
- Baby pictures (separate from parents ads which can be purchased)
- Elementary school (Dennett, Halifax, & KES/KIS)
- Middle school
- 9th, 10th and 11th grade (school events, sports, spirit weeks, junior prom etc.)
- Senior Year
- Spirit Week and Homecoming
- Drama Club
- Music events
- Summer Before Senior Year
- Senior BBQ
Submit pictures by going to
community.lifetouch.com and enter the code: UBMGHQ
Please select the correct file category from the drop down menu when uploading images. View THIS VIDEO for a tutorial!